According to the News published on school, Date Of Registration would be announced later on the school official portal. Applicants who are admitted are expected to bring 12 Passport Photographs with the original and also bring with them four (4) photocopies of the underlisted items/ documents.
1. UTME RESULT SLIP.
2. UNILAG POST UTME RESULT SLIP.
3. SSCE/GCE/NECO STATEMENT OF RESULT.
4. CLEAR COPIES OF COMPUTER PRINTOUT/INTERNET COPY CONTAINING CANDIDATESâ�� RESULT DULY CERTIFIED BY THE PRINCIPAL.
5. LETTER OF REFERENCE FROM A REPUTABLE CLERGYMAN/IMAM/LAWYER/SENIOR CIVIL SERVANT.
6. BIRTH CERTIFICATE/SWORN DECLARATION OF AGE.
7. TESTIMONIAL FROM SECONDARY SCHOOLS ATTENDED.
Note: CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ATTAINED THE AGE OF SIXTEEN (16) BY OCTOBER 2013 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REGISTRATION.
* Please take note that impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will automatically forfeit his/her Admission and will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agent.
a) THE MODE OF DRESSING SHOULD BE FORMAL.
b) CANDIDATES NOT PROPERLY DRESSED WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
c) PARENTS/GUARDIANS/MEMBERS OF STAFF NOT CONNECTED WITH REGISTRATION ARE NOT EXPECTED AT THE VENUE OF THE REGISTRATION EXERCISE.
How to check Unilag 1st Batch Admission List for 2013 session
To check your name now, click on the relevant link below and you will be redirected to the University of Lagos official website.